It's a six-week long fundraiser with a party at the end!
This year's THUMBS UP FOR SUNGATEKIDS Teamraiser celebration will be held on Thursday, May 3rd from 6-9 at Topgolf Centennial.
- The six-week fundraising goal has been set at $75,000 and we only have 20 bays reserved, so get your team registered today!
- In order to meet this goal EVERY TEAM needs to raise about $5,000, so send your friends, co-workers, family members (basically anyone who cares about kids!) an email asking for their support and directing them back to this site to make a donation to your team. If you ask each donor to skip one Starbucks drink each week for six weeks, and donate it to SungateKids instead, that’s $30! Every donation matters!
- Ask your team members to do the same, and before you know it you’ll be raising big $$ for much-needed investigate interview services, therapeutic support services and child abuse prevention programs at SungateKids!!!
- Each team member will receive a “badge” on their personal page for every $350 raised - that's the cost of providing interview and follow-up services to just one child at SungateKids. We challenge each team to help us help 10 kids, 20 kids… every kid that needs our help! The only limits we have are those we place on ourselves.
It's EASY to get started!
- Click on “register a team”
- We’ll send you an email with statistics and facts about SungateKids that you can share with potential supporters
- Follow the easy instructions to personalize your team page and invite folks to donate!
At the THUMBS UP FOR SUNGATEKIDS celebration on May 3rd
- Every team raising over $3,500 will receive a commemorative trophy!
- Your team (of up to 6 people) will have a ball for 3 hours! No previous golf experience is required to have fun at Topgolf and all equipment is provided.
- Tasty appetizers and unlimited soft drinks are included for each team.
- Servers will be available at all bays to assist those who would like to purchase adult beverages or additional food from the Topgolf menu.
- Our highest fundraising team and highest fundraising individual will receive special recognition that night!