It's NEW! It's FUN! But most importantly, it's a FUNDRAISER!
This year's ALL-NEW SungateKids Topgolf Teamraiser will be held on Thursday, May 11th from 6-9 at Topgolf Centennial.
The $400 registration fee covers SungateKids' costs for your team (maximum 6 golfers) for 3 hours. No previous golf experience is required and all equipment is provided. A Topgolf Professional will be circulating through the evening, providing tips to all participants. Tasty snacks and unlimited soft drinks are included for each team.
Servers will be available at all bays to assist those who would like to purchase adult beverages or additional food from the Topgolf menu.
The suggested fundraising goal for each golfer is pre-set at $1,000. Each golfer will receive a badge for every $350 raised - that's the cost of providing interview and follow-up services to just one child at SungateKids. We challenge each team to help us help 10 kids, 20 kids… every kid that needs our help! The only limits we have are those we place on ourselves.
- Become a Team Captain - Pay for your bay on the Topgolf Teeline and register your teammates!
- Follow the easy instructions to personalize your personal page and invite folks to donate!
Every team raising over $5,000 will receive a commemorative trophy.
Additional prizes will be awarded for:
- Most $$$ raised by a team
- Most $$$ raised by an individual
- Team Spirit Costumes (your Payne Stewart Knickers or your best Al Czervik cheers) Show us what you've got!